The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is committed to improve and maintain women's health throughout different stages of her life.
This would be achieved through effective education, illness prevention and clinical care, and applied research following the code of medical ethics.
- To provide educational experience for undergraduate, postgraduate, as well as allied health professional education.
- To educate students to become compassionate physicians with ethical standards, clinically competent, patient-centered physicians fulfilling community needs and to deliver the highest quality care to all women.
- To provide opportunities for appropriate faculty development and of continuous education for department members.
B- HEALTH SERVICES:
- To be recognized as leader in women's health at the local, national, and international levels.
- To provide the highest quality, primary, subspecialty and preventive health care that is responsive to the present and future needs of women.
- 3. To be responsive to community needs, serving as an advocate for women’s quality health care.
To pursue the development of applied and innovative research that advances the understanding of significant women’s health problems, and optimizes practice and policy.
D- DEPARTMENT PROGRAMS IMPROVEMENT:
- To promote a team for both staff and trainees which encourages respect, creativity and development of partnerships that advance the goals of the department.
- To maintain documentation and record keeping of all activities for easy retrieval and continuous updating and improvement.
- To implement continues evaluation and auditing of the various educational, health services and research activities of the department.